Thursday, October 09, 2014

You Know Nothing


To that one person,
I have a lot to say;

I know she is quirky,
I know she is loud,
I know she is not the kind of person that others had always thought about.

I am shy,
I am quiet,
I am the kind of person that others easily forgotten.

After me and her started to come together,
You started to give us weird looks from day one.

People were confused how we became best friends,
Well,

Everyone has two masks,
The one that they always hang on their faces,
And the other that they'd hidden from strangers,
From those shaming looks you always give us.

But you know what,
You know nothing,
And that's what I want to say.

Even though you didn't try to break our friendship,
And I know you didn't try to block my way;

But don't go spreading rumours about her,
Don't go asking people to de-friend her,
Don't go back-stabbing about her.

I don't know you,
And you don't know me,
But let me tell you something.

If you break her heart,
You need to be aware,

'Cause this girl is a psycho,
This girl has no fears,
She doesn't care what other thinks,
And she is coming for you,
While holding a bat with your name.

- A poem by Ruby; October 9, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment