Wednesday, June 01, 2016

My First Short Story

I want to give a preview on my first short story that I'm going to post maybe after my SPM exam which is the huge end of the year exam for seniors in high school, who I am, which is a senior.

This is inspired from what I heard from my mom which she heard from the news.

Preview:

  It was reaching nighttime, and Grandpa Lee's stomach growled. He hasn't eaten anything for the rest of the afternoon. He started to smell fresh bread from a short distance and went after it.
  
  He stopped at a bakery and smelled the fresh made bread in the freezing air. He took his wallet out with his frozen and shaking hands; and stared at it. The money he had was enough, but he was afraid that he would be lost for more than a few days. If it was true, he will not have enough money to survive if he kept spending it without thought.

  He carefully counted his money, and with that in mind, he pushed open the glass door of the bakery. And he was welcomed by the ringing bell above the door and a young girl at the counter.

  He took a few of the cheapest bread his found and put it on his tray.

No comments:

Post a Comment